We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on jenniferdiningtables.com.Com. The content information we host does not have files that can be copyrighted. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and general international copyright laws.
However, we still can remove contents from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:
- Send your Claim to admin[at]jenniferdiningtables.com
- The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form;
- The Claim must be sent from a company mail, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc. will be rejected;
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder;
- You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder;
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct content pages. We don’t accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
And the last thing you need to know is that after your request we will remove the content file only from our website. The name of your product will still remain indexed and if it had a media page, the media page will stay. Also we can’t remove the content from other websites hosting it, even if the file has our name on it or in its description.